The Emo Kit The Emo Kit

Fuck you conformists

:'( I want to kill myself but I lack the guts to do it :'( W/R/I/S/T XD, Kinda drags on and got really boring :/

Free The Weed Free The Weed

Nice flash, weed should be legal.

I'm not a pothead but I know people who are and never would of guessed unless they told me so the guy that posted this:

Weed is not medicine, thats why it is illegal. If you smoke 1 blunt than you will inhale more tar than 4 cigarettes. Dont you watch those anit-drug commercials? Oh, and everyone that I know that smokes will most likely work at McDonald's for the rest of their lives. Drugs are Bad MMkay?

is stupid. Ok 1.) Weed is legally crown as medicine for cancer patients but could be used for so much more such as depressed people, or hyper active people.2.) The commercials lie idiot, I mean if the commercial told you to jump off a bridge would you?.3.) My cousin smokes and works at Sam's club ass hole. 4.) Not all drugs are bad, Marijuana actually is the only one I would agree that it should be legalized because Its potential to help people. 5.) Beer is worse, it makes people violent. Weed makes people just want to chill out and eat some chips...or pretzels.

So think before you speak you ignorant cunt.

100 Useless Pictures 100 Useless Pictures

Stupid as I dont know.

But so fucking funny, I thout it was going to suck but I in fact laughed a lot of times.

Fuck off Fuck off

i like all your other work

but for some reason this just dident do so good i dont know it just feels alot different but still u got clown love man

Broken dreams 0001 Broken dreams 0001

fuckin holy shitin

u can animate like a mufakoo (complement) that was beutiful i mean im speachless that was great

Mario Mario

dood u fuing own

u r the fukin shit u should be on fukin front page with this shit it u havent already

Fuck off Mario! Fuck off Mario!

hell yea mufakoo

that is the fuckin shit a flash from the greatness at the end of bring it on i love you in a non sexual way man...FAMILY

Dumpster Jams: icp - ftw Dumpster Jams: icp - ftw

Hell yeah MUFAKOO

teh fuxing ownage of teh masses that song is one of my personal favorites

FAMILY 4 LIFE

Pass the Flash 2 Pass the Flash 2

73h p\/\/ /\/ /-\ g

greatness

Ask Pappy: Prohibitizing Ask Pappy: Prohibitizing

Ahhh greatness

what inspired you to make this this is just....its....its just fuckin hilarious this is just so fuckin great cant wait to see part 2