Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Bit touchy

It was a bit off with the collision making it a bit strange but once I got used to it I finished woot blood loss ^_^

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great Game

This is the first time I actually sat down and played this game and I loved it. The graphics were great, the game got challenging, and how everything worked was fabulous. I made it all the way to day 20 and was mad, I wanted more game play. I'm not saying the game was short, addicting would best describe it, also i wanted to see the AK in action.

Tip:Once you get the chainsaw always keep that as backup, it's handy when your barricade is being attacked all over.

Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see another game or movie.

Cursor Attack 2 Cursor Attack 2

Good game

Very cruel though, what did those clouds and bubbles ever do to you. Anyway i liked the game a lot, wish I would of read the instructions and found out you can rotate the mouse though lol.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Greatest game of all time

This game kicks so much ass its hard to put it in words. The fact thats its based on the V-Tech "tragedy"(I think of it as kick ass but i could of got more) kicked ass but it could have been longer. The old style graphics were cool, but it would of been nice to see it in better graphics. Nice job on it all and they next time theres a massacre i hope that you make a game.

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

I WANT TO KILL MORE CHAVS

This is a great game, I like the fact that you kill chavs. I despise chavs so much.

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

great game

i like it alot het ppls try my lvl

Shazamboobam,Sazamboobam|46,41|470.25,341.5|543,4,-459,306|
91,310,-2,51|199,237,-5,108|335,143,-5,184|491,40,-14,273|

Odd One Out Odd One Out

i like this game

especialy that music its kickass and from a previous revewer they said it sounded bad when it overlaped but in my case i did it intentionaly and it sounded cool but its all in timing i guess anyway great game

4 minigames in one 4 minigames in one

i like this alot

i agree that you should make a game or a resident evil type thing thats a storyline but you have to watch out and press the arrows and attack and shoot and stuff (the resident evil type thing like from the cutscnese not the story unless u want)

kingofthecactus responds:

I probably will in time...probably a month or 2.

Totaly Random Totaly Random

wow this is great

too bad the dumbass below relies on the random ball and when he asked if the ball was gay it said only if you are baby and he enjoyed that but anyway i asked it blam 2 nd it said no but even if it did say yes i would of voted 5 like i did

Attack of the Ballz Attack of the Ballz

great game

i like this game alot and one thing ive relized is alot of ppl are doing a blob style the exact kinda thing im doin in my flash ovies now lol