The Emo Kit The Emo Kit

Fuck you conformists

:'( I want to kill myself but I lack the guts to do it :'( W/R/I/S/T XD, Kinda drags on and got really boring :/

Free The Weed Free The Weed

Nice flash, weed should be legal.

I'm not a pothead but I know people who are and never would of guessed unless they told me so the guy that posted this:

Weed is not medicine, thats why it is illegal. If you smoke 1 blunt than you will inhale more tar than 4 cigarettes. Dont you watch those anit-drug commercials? Oh, and everyone that I know that smokes will most likely work at McDonald's for the rest of their lives. Drugs are Bad MMkay?

is stupid. Ok 1.) Weed is legally crown as medicine for cancer patients but could be used for so much more such as depressed people, or hyper active people.2.) The commercials lie idiot, I mean if the commercial told you to jump off a bridge would you?.3.) My cousin smokes and works at Sam's club ass hole. 4.) Not all drugs are bad, Marijuana actually is the only one I would agree that it should be legalized because Its potential to help people. 5.) Beer is worse, it makes people violent. Weed makes people just want to chill out and eat some chips...or pretzels.

So think before you speak you ignorant cunt.

100 Useless Pictures 100 Useless Pictures

Stupid as I dont know.

But so fucking funny, I thout it was going to suck but I in fact laughed a lot of times.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Bit touchy

It was a bit off with the collision making it a bit strange but once I got used to it I finished woot blood loss ^_^

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great Game

This is the first time I actually sat down and played this game and I loved it. The graphics were great, the game got challenging, and how everything worked was fabulous. I made it all the way to day 20 and was mad, I wanted more game play. I'm not saying the game was short, addicting would best describe it, also i wanted to see the AK in action.

Tip:Once you get the chainsaw always keep that as backup, it's handy when your barricade is being attacked all over.

Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see another game or movie.

Cursor Attack 2 Cursor Attack 2

Good game

Very cruel though, what did those clouds and bubbles ever do to you. Anyway i liked the game a lot, wish I would of read the instructions and found out you can rotate the mouse though lol.